The brick tile or other materials through the overlap creates discontinuous roofs for pitched roofs.
The slope should not be less than 30/35% to avoid infiltration.
There are various types of shingles:
- Portuguese tiles, have a flat part and a curved part. Price € 0.70 / each.
- Florentine tiles called coppo, only have a curved part. Price € 0.60 / each
- Roman roof or tile, it is flat with two raised edges, it is used coupled with tile roof tiles. Price € 0.75 / each.
- Canadian shingles, these are thin sheets made from bitumen and often protected by slate sand. Price around € 10 per square meter.
- Wooden shingles, thin wooden planks, are superimposed on staggered courses. The bigger they are, the more precious they are. Larch shingle price 30x10cm 0.85 € / each.
- Chianche, Chiancarelle, Piura in flint stone, slate, beola and jelly. The stone worked by exploiting the stratification of the stone forms the slats.
Laying of Tegole e Coppi
Some precautions for a correct laying of the roofs.
|slope||Laying tiles||Tile overlay||Laying tilesTr>|
|> 60%||Integral fixing||7 cm||Necessary fastening|
|45-60%||Fixing the eaves and 2 roof tiles every 5 in the rest of the roof||Tile overlay||Necessary fastening|
|35-45%||No fixation||7 cm||Appropriate fixation|
|30-35%||No fixation||9 cm||Appropriate fixation|