The roller allows you to paint large areas quickly. Remember to treat one square meter at a time and to cross the sense of the hands on the ceiling to get a better coverage.
Here are the stages of the whitening:
- Create a frame around the wall, ceiling and sockets using the brush because the roller can not cover the convex corners of the room
- Pour into the appropriate paint tray enough to wet the roller and slide it on the grid until the excess paint has been removed
- Always start from above, then first the ceiling, then the walls starting at the top
- Remember to slightly overlap the passes to even out the effect and treat areas of about 1 square meters at a time
- Recharge the roller and resume painting without too much pressure and without going too quickly because you could create drips.
- For the high parts used the extension, it is more practical.