Installing a new ceiling lamp or replacing an old one is a fairly simple operation that requires few tools.
You will need a drill with tip to the wall, dowels and screwdrivers.
- First open the ceiling lamp, position it and mark it with a pencil where it is necessary to drill.
- Take the drill with the right tip for the dowel you are going to use and drill the holes.
- Put the dowels in the holes.
- Pass the cables in the ceiling lamp and screw the dowel screws.
- Connect the electrical wires to the wiring terminal.
- Put light bulbs, re-energize and check the correct ignition.
- Close the ceiling lamp with the glass diffuser.
If you are looking for a lamp to buy it up PurplePrice.com
Visit the lighting category to find out all the latest news.