To start, it's a good thing to spend half an hour of our time planning the next day, keeping a list, perhaps on your smartphone or in a notebook, of the things that come to mind. It is necessary to create a list of "jobs to do" with goals that are quite achievable, in order not to create harmful stress to health, and by giving priorities.
So here are some simple tips to get you started:
- Finding a single place to dedicate yourself to the accounts of your home: starting and persevering, as we have said, is not easy, so you need a place where you don't get disturbed and where you can orderly, without creating interference.
- Collect the receipts : you must always keep all the receipts of every expense you make, keep the ATM receipts and write down all the expenses that do not include receipts (petrol, newspapers, etc.) on a notebook. ). All these "pieces of paper" must end up in a single collection point, for example in a binder with compartments.
- Give yourself time one month to implement the habit of collecting everything in one place: it is more than enough time to make the collection of the previous point a precious habit.
- Take a few minutes in the evening or at the weekend to evaluate and divide into macro categories. Each receipt will be examined and assigned to a category, for example food shopping, various kinds, fuel, health, home, children, leisure, etc., depending on the type of expenses that are faced in daily life.
- Make a monthly summary and start making evaluations: we add up all the expenses by category and then we get a total that we can compare with the income (salary, income, profits, etc.), and find out if you managed to make ends meet!