It is necessary for the kitchen and bathroom to buy:
- Two elegant tablecloths, perhaps hand-embroidered, with the related cloth napkins (square, rectangular or round tablecloths according to your table).
- A fleece to protect the table itself.
- American set for breakfast or informal lunches and dinners.
- Linen and cotton tea towels.
- Two aprons.
- Oven mitt.
- Pot holders (possibly crocheted).
- Towels including: two large, medium and small cotton sheets and various sets for guests.
- Two terry or microfiber bathrobes (practical and light).
- bath mats.
As linen for the bedroom are provided:
- Two changes of sheets consisting of sheets with practical and quick to put corners, for the underneath.
- Two changes for the top (beautiful if embroidered or fitted with lace).
- Two by four pillow cases.
- Light and heavy wool blankets, cheaper, but very warm.
- Duvet or rather the four seasons duvets composed of a light and a medium duvet to be joined to form the winter duvet.
- Two or more duvet covers easy to wash and iron at home, usable on all types of duvets.
- Today we can add fleece blankets that do not leave wool fluff around the house, keep so warm and are very easy to wash at home in the washing machine.